Role: Client Services Manager, London
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Role
Decibel Music Systems supplies data and data services to retailers, digital service providers, record labels, broadcasters and developers so that they may create products to drive innovation, discovery and consumption of music globally.
Decibel is one of the fast-growing, and most profitable companies in the music sector in Europe, and at the cutting edge of some of the most important technologies for the music industry and related media companies
Decibel is looking for a smart, commercially minded individual to manage their client relations to join our Covent Garden office in London
The successful applicant will be responsible for growing the adoption of the Decibel’s APIs, managing inbound client requests, increasing the use of Decibel’s data and communicating via phone, email and social media with our growing number of clients.
- Daily management by phone and email of inbound client requests
- Weekly email newsletters to our clients
- Managing website news, blogs and special offers
- Selling license packages to existing clients
- Identifying, communicating with, and selling services to, new prospective clients
- Understanding complex data requirements and technical solutions
- Problem-solving and query management and escalation
- Organising team members and technical resources to serve client needs
- Attending industry events
- Crafting presentations and marketing materials
- Going on senior level meetings with clients and partners
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- An ability to communicate effectively by email and social media
- An ability to speak with clients at different levels, from developers to CEOs
- Excellent written communication skills
- A rudimentary knowledge of databases, data and technology
- An ability to work to sales targets and to commission structures
- Self-motivated, hungry to succeed
- Desire to graduate to a management role
- An engrained ability to think beyond the problem and beyond their role
- A love of music and an interest in the music industry
- Graduate, or Graduate Equivalent
- Possibly Multi-lingual or Multi-cultural
- Experience in managing people and their expectations
- A keen interest in technology and the digital economy
- Experience of selling and sales
- A track record of hard work and a dedicated nature
ROLE: Client Services Manager
REPORTING: The Employee shall report directly to Gregory Kris, CEO
PACKAGE: Pretty Decent Actually.
LOCATION: Based in our Covent Garden office, Macklin Street, London, UK
HOURS OF WORK: 9.30 am to 6.00 pm for 5 days per week.
Decibel operates a platform that supplies rich, semantic music product metadata APIs and digital assets to businesses in the broadcast, media and digital sectors.
These data-driven assets power the creation of Connected TV, mobile, tablet and web applications, business intelligence, consumer electronics, digital retail outlets and set global standards for communication and collaboration across the media industries.
Decibel has a track record of hiring the keenest and most dedicated people in the music and technology industry. We provide a very immersive environment and provide training for all employees. Decibel is an equal opportunities employer.
This entry was posted on Monday, March 12th, 2012 at 15:49. It is filed under Blog, News and tagged with API, jobs, metadata, music jobs. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are closed.